Features of Enterite
- A blend of plant extracts and natural compounds that help supports the bird’s own immune system to support the gastro-intestinal tract
- Effective way to control diarrhoea and support the bird’s gut and digestive system
- A liquid so it is easy to administer
- Used for three days and repeat if neccesary, the following week
- No egg or bird withdrawal period
- Ideal for poultry kept on organic or free range farms
- Palatable and has no known resistance
- On the market for over 10 years
How to use Enterite
- Add 1ml per adult bird to the drinking water (disallowing any other drinking water) over three consecutive days. Then repeat as required.
- If young birds consume the Enterite treated drinking water, this is safe. If specifically feeding young birds, use 0.5ml per bird between two and four months’ old.
- If possible, try to reduce the available drinking water to one day’s intake per bird to ensure the dose is taken within 24 hours.
To order now, please call us on 07711 46133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .