How are your birds today? Have they any difficulty in breathing such as wheezing?
If so they may be having respiratory problems and this can have a very detrimental effect on the health and productivity of your flock and you should try Respirex which supports the birds’ own natural immune system deal with this health issue.
Respirex is Natural Farm Health’s aid for all types of poultry and fowl including hens, ducks, turkeys and geese. Being 100% natural, there is no egg withdrawal period with it additionally if you are planning to eat the bird, there is no meat withdrawal period either. Usage is very simple, simply add Respirex to the birds’ own drinking water for the 3 to 5 days if necessary.
The product is specifically suitable where owners want to adopt a respiratory health maintenance practice with their flock. This involves flock owners simply adding Respirex to the feed or water on a weekly or monthly basis as necessary.
Features of Respirex
• A blend of plant extracts and natural compounds that help supports the bird’s own immune system to support the respiratory system
• Effective way to help with breathing difficulties but gentle on the bird’s gut and digestive system
• A liquid so it is easy to administer
• Used monthly as a preventative measure
• No egg or bird withdrawal period
• Ideal for poultry kept on organic farms
• Palatable and has no known resistance
• On the market for over 10 years
Directions for using Respirex with your chickens
Add 1ml per adult bird to the drinking water (disallowing any other drinking water) over three to five consecutive days. Then repeat monthly.
If young birds consume the Respirex treated drinking water, this is safe. Where the birds are young then use 0.5ml per chick.
If possible, try to reduce the available drinking water to one day’s intake per bird to ensure the dose is taken within 24 hours.