Benefits of Enviromist Spray
- It has been successfully used for over 20 years on cattle farms, game farms and pig farms to support good respiratory health.
- Reduces ammonia and other noxious alkaline gases in housing or from soiled bedding.
- With better air quality, animals and birds have reduced stress levels and as a result, there is a reduction in mortality.
- With a cleaner environment in housing, animals and birds thrive with greater feed intake, better digestion and increased growth.
Who should use Enviromist Spray
- Dairy and beef farms – it should be used when cattle are housed to control infection buildup.
- Game bird farms – it should be used to improve air quality when chicks arrive and regularly thereafter.
- Pig and poultry farms
- Sheep farms – it should be used at lambing time sprayed over bedding in lambing pens.
- Organic acid blend
- Essential oils
- Herb extracts
How to use Enviromist Spray
Use a fogger or knapsack sprayer to mist the air in the housing. This should be done on a twice weekly basis when animals or birds are in their housing. It is safe to do this with young chicks or young calves who are just a few days old.